May 04, 2018 – The Portage progress report for the first quarter of 2018 is now available describing the status of activities and accomplishments made toward the goals outlined in the Portage Business Plan: 2017-2018, as well as operations and communications for this period.
Highlights from this reporting period include:
- The signing of an MOU between CARL-Portage and the Bureau de coopération interuniversitaire (BCI)
- The publication of an institutional RDM strategy template and guidance documents
- Submissions by Portage Expert Groups to the CANARIE community consultation
- Progress made on version 2.0 of the DMP Assistant
- Outputs proposed by the Working Group on Responsible RDM Practices for Sensitive Data
- The inclusion of new research groups into the limited production phase of the Federated Research Data Repository